Use of finances – Your money in the right place
Surely you want to know that your donation is well spent. EduChild has a procedure which excludes abuse of your support. We will make sure that your donation will get in the right place!
- Donations to Educhild go directly to a separate bank account on Flores. From here we ensure that remittances are spent as agreed. The director of the School must sign to access the bank account.
- For each project, individual criteria are established to measure progress and to monitor use of funds.
- Local partners regularly report to Educhild on the progress of the projects and tests this with the projectplan.
- We visit the schools twice a year to make sure that finances are well spent and work is in progress.
- Also ambassadors travel to Flores regularly to ensure that donations to EduChild directly goes where it belongs: with the students.